Nimbus Ninety presents its two-day summit:
Demonstrating the value of disruptive innovation: proven transformational strategies and best practice to optimise your digital progress
Introducing an entirely refreshed format to provide even more interactivity and sector networking for Nimbus Ninety members
New event highlights for both days include:
12 Keynote speakers
7 end user keynotes and 5 sponsor keynotes
Innovation Uncovered Exhibition
Back again for the 3rd year running, IGNITE presents the Innovation Uncovered exhibition. This interactive showcase, exhibits the leading developments and innovations in disruptive technologies, with a focus on IoT (which also has it's own dedicated breakout stream).
3 New Breakout Streams
3 Dedicated Master-classes
Leading industry experts will present on 4 crucial topics:
- Harnessing the connected employee to leverage the digital workplace and gain competitive advantage
- Designing a winning digital strategy and culture
- Enabling the ecosystem that will deliver business transformation from disruptive innovation
Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsorship packages are available with bespoke packages being created to suit your needs and budget.
Sponsorship options may include:
- Direct contact with up to 280 attendees across two days
- List of up to 400 pre-qualified IT and Business registrants with contact details
- Chance to invite direct or submit a target list
- Project details of all registrants
- 30 minute keynote and breakout presentation sessions
- Digital capabilities benchmarking masterclasses
- Guaranteed one to one business introductions
- Stand area for networking and business introductions
In addition to IGNITE, we also run a number of bespoke one sponsor activities such as executive dinners, interactive breakfasts and half day masterclasses. To find out how we can develop the right opportunity for you, please contact us on +44 (0)203 598 2237 or email below.
Click on each day to display the agenda.
Head of Globalisation, Rolls–Royce
Strategic Lead: Brand and Digital, Sport England
Senior Industry Consultant, Teradata
Head of IT Customer Relationships, Waitrose
Wine museum under Victorian railway arches, with eclectic menu and lengthy wine list.
No.1 Bank End, London, SE1 9BU
Getting there...Take the tube to London Bridge (Northern & Jubilee lines). Exit the tube following signs to ‘Borough High Street West Exit’, take the stairs (rather than the escalator) and at the top of the stairs, take the first right down Stoney Street. Borough Market will be on your right and just before you reach Monmouth Coffee, turn left onto Park Street. Follow Park Street until you reach the main visitor entrance on your right. If you pass the Premier Inn you’ve gone too far!London Bridge is the nearest over ground railway station. Turn left out of the station onto Borough High Street and veer right onto Southwark Street. Follow until you reach Stoney Street on your right, just after Natwest bank. Turn down Stoney Street – Borough Market will be on your right, and just before you reach Monmouth Coffee, turn left onto Park Street. Follow Park Street until you reach the main visitor entrance on your right. If you pass the Premier Inn you’ve gone too far!Vinopolis is located on Bank End, not far from Borough High Street, which is easily accessible from all major routes. Please note that Vinopolis does not have a car park, the nearest parking is NCP in London Vintry Thames Exchange on Bell Wharf Lane off Upper Thames Street, EC4R 3TB.The closest bus stop is at the Museum of London and is served directly by the number 4 and 56. Other services also serve Barbican and St Pauls and our venue is a short walk from both these locations.Coach drop-off points are situated along Southwark Street and Southwark Bridge Road.The nearest pier is Bankside, opposite Shakespeare’s Globe and 5 minutes walk from Vinopolis. For more information please visit www.thamesclippers.com
This event is purely for senior level executives (e.g. CIO's, CTO's, CMO's, CDO's, VP's, Director), their direct reports and those responsible for driving technology projects within their organisation.
It is completely free* to attend the event.
*To continue offering our events free of charge, we must ensure delegate attendance. Therefore we have a cancellation policy in place to cover the costs of venue hire, speakers, catering and more. The charge is £295+ VAT per day for IGNITE for delegates who are unable to provide a substitute. For other activities, it is £150+VAT. The charge comes into effect 6 weeks prior the event.
Top Six Reasons to Attend IGNITE:Will Bissett, Head of CRM at the Chartered Institute of Marketing, talks about the benefits in being a member of the Nimbus Ninety community and attending our events and activities.
One Get answers to your questions & spark new ideas! Proven success stories from Barclaycard, Rolls-Royce, Diageo, Waitrose, Sport England (and many others), on how to achieve IoT monetisation; Innovate through incubation; Foster digital disruption, and much more. View the complete list of speakers here.
Two Business-led agenda, high quality content, based on comprehensive research with our members and esteemed Advisory Board.
- Managing your data to deliver exceptional business value
- Digital customer insight, engagement and channels
- Optimising your organisation’s innovation potential
- Monetising the Internet of Things
Three Who will you meet?
- People like you - Prominent, senior members of leading organisations, looking to fast-track innovation projects and demonstrate value to the business. Keen to learn about the latest digital trends & make connections with industry peers and experts.
- Carefully selected & respected industry experts, from well-known names such as Intel, Salesforce.com, HP, Vodafone, Splunk, and others, ready to support your projects.
- 100% pre-screened decision makers
Four See how Sci-fi is becoming Sci-fact: Check out the newest and coolest innovations in tech at our Innovation Uncovered Exhibition. Fast-track your understanding of next generation platforms to make actionable intelligence a fast reality. Try out BBC’s Mind Control iPlayer, Barclaycard’s payment wearables, plus many more...and have you seen the venue.
Five A first for IGNITE: Experience innovation live through hackathons and innovation workshops on-site, via Digiotology.
Six And finally, it's free for you to attend. It’s only a valuable investment of your time.
But don’t just take it from us, here is just a sample of the feedback from our latest IGNITE in MayReally interesting day, sparked my thinking, reignited my passion and focus for integrating digital in every corner of what I do – thank you" Global Marketing, American ExpressThe keynotes are the most inspiring, covering areas that resonate with my business challenges. Highly relevant topics that are well chosen and considered" Head of Digital and Brand Strategy, Ministry of DefenceThank you again for a great event. Nimbus is a highlight of my event calendar" Director of Technology, reed.co.uk
IGNITE November 2015 promises to be our most cutting edge summit yet.
Leave IGNITE feeling...
- inspired to experiment and take risks
- infused with a new mind-set, ready to challenge existing ways of doing things
- armed with the transformational strategies and best practise examples to show you how to take action and demonstrate value quickly
We will get back to you to confirm your registration. Please note, the event is purely for senior level executives (e.g. CIO's, CTO's, CMO's, CDO's, VP's, Director), their direct reports and those responsible for driving technology projects within their organisation.
If you have any questions about attending the event, please email Zeenat.