- 16-17 November 2015
- Vinopolis, 1 Bank End, London SE1 9BU
- Fast-track Registration
Nimbus Ninety presents its two-day summit:
Exploring the role of disruptive technologies in business model reinvention: delivering outstanding growth and competitive advantage in a hyperconnected world
Introducing an entirely refreshed format to provide even more interactivity and sector networking for Nimbus Ninety members
New event highlights for both days include:
Eleven Keynote speakers
7 end user keynotes and 4 sponsor keynotes
NEW Interactive Panel: Revolution or evolution; how far should you go?
When it comes to considering business model innovation, how far should you go? The Ubers and Airbnbs were game changers who tore up the rule-book creating business models that previously didn’t exist. But reinvention isn’t for the feint hearted and not everyone will need or want to take such a radical approach. This panel will explore and debate the relative threats and opportunities of business model reinvention and help the audience decide the best approach for them and how to make it work.
Three New Streams for 2016:
- Business model reinvention: explore game changing new business models
- Disruptive innovation: harness the disruptive tools and technologies that enable business model reinvention
- Business transformation: powerful transformational strategies to deliver growth and competitive advantage
Click on each day to display the agenda.
Top Six Reasons to Attend IGNITE:
One Get answers to your questions & spark new ideas! Proven success stories from Barclaycard, Rolls-Royce, Diageo, Waitrose, Sport England (and many others), on how to achieve IoT monetisation; Innovate through incubation; Foster digital disruption, and much more. View the complete list of speakers here.
Two Business-led agenda, high quality content, based on comprehensive research with our members and esteemed Advisory Board.
- Managing your data to deliver exceptional business value
- Digital customer insight, engagement and channels
- Optimising your organisation’s innovation potential
- Monetising the Internet of Things
Three Who will you meet?
- People like you - Prominent, senior members of leading organisations, looking to fast-track innovation projects and demonstrate value to the business. Keen to learn about the latest digital trends & make connections with industry peers and experts.
- Carefully selected & respected industry experts, from well-known names such as Intel, Salesforce.com, HP, Vodafone, Splunk, and others, ready to support your projects.
- 100% pre-screened decision makers
Four See how Sci-fi is becoming Sci-fact: Check out the newest and coolest innovations in tech at our Innovation Uncovered Exhibition. Fast-track your understanding of next generation platforms to make actionable intelligence a fast reality. Try out BBC’s Mind Control iPlayer, Barclaycard’s payment wearables, plus many more...and have you seen the venue.
Five A first for IGNITE: Experience innovation live through hackathons and innovation workshops on-site, via Digiotology.
Six And finally, it's free for you to attend. It’s only a valuable investment of your time.
But don’t just take it from us, here is just a sample of the feedback from our latest IGNITE in May
Really interesting day, sparked my thinking, reignited my passion and focus for integrating digital in every corner of what I do – thank you" Global Marketing, American Express
The keynotes are the most inspiring, covering areas that resonate with my business challenges. Highly relevant topics that are well chosen and considered" Head of Digital and Brand Strategy, Ministry of Defence
Thank you again for a great event. Nimbus is a highlight of my event calendar" Director of Technology, reed.co.uk
IGNITE November 2015 promises to be our most cutting edge summit yet.
Leave IGNITE feeling...
- inspired to experiment and take risks
- infused with a new mind-set, ready to challenge existing ways of doing things
- armed with the transformational strategies and best practise examples to show you how to take action and demonstrate value quickly
We will get back to you to confirm your registration. Please note, the event is purely for senior level executives (e.g. CIO's, CTO's, CMO's, CDO's, VP's, Director), their direct reports and those responsible for driving technology projects within their organisation.
If you have any questions about attending the event, please email Zeenat.