Would you like to learn how the UK’s top CxOs are dealing with this difficult period of technological change?
Download our Digital Trends Report 2018 and discover how to overcome the biggest challenges facing businesses this year.
Having surveyed and gathered insights of almost 200 Digital Leaders from a wide range of organisations and industries, we have created our Digital Trends Report, providing an exclusive look on how to get ahead of the challenges business face in 2018.
If you’re like most business leaders we speak to, you’ll be aware of how disruptive technology is impacting nearly every industry. For many of them, understanding and keeping on top of the ever-changing technology can be an overwhelming task.
For 13 years, Nimbus Ninety has helped business leaders successfully navigate Digital Transformation. This report will help you continue to do this, get ahead of your competition and learn from your peers.
In this report you will discover:
- Strategy: What are the smart places to invest this year’s budget?
- Philip Green, the former CFO of Deliveroo
- Skills: Read how AI will change skills market requirements.
- Martin Warnes, the MD of Reed.co.uk
- Prof Rose Luckin, Professor of Learner Centered Design at UCL
- Customers: How will mass data collection affect relationships with users?
- Robert Bridge, the CCO of Telegraph Media
- Hindsight: Find out what members felt their pain points and failures were as they undertook digital projects last year.
- Bruce Daisley, the VP of EMEA for Twitter
- Foresight: What will be the most disruptive technologies in 2018?
- David Mattin, the Head of Insights at Trendwatching
- Competition: Our members assess the threat from tech giants.