With the deadline approaching, compliance with GDPR is focusing minds. Organisations operating a multi-cloud environment face a specific set of challenges, as complex IT estates present unique risks.
Join senior peers from security, technology, compliance and data protection to explore how to identify and mitigate data-related risks, without disruption to cloud enabled digital transformation.
- The cloud and compliance - what are the principal unresolved risks presented by cloud-based applications and services as the GDPR deadline looms?
- Mapping personal data across the business: which tools provide visibility of disparate data across a complex IT estate?
- What is the impact of Shadow IT on compliance with GDPR? How can ‘shadow data’ be uncovered to minimise this point of failure?
- Can a deeper understanding of user behaviours enable you to adapt processes and mitigate data-related risk? How can you adopt a more human centric approach to security?
- What are the common blindspots caused by the multitude of cloud-based applications?
- How can you execute data controls rapidly once a flaw is discovered?
- Taking stock of complex data supply chain: ensuring the appropriate controls are in place with third parties
- Balancing competing priorities: how do you deliver robust security alongside the pressures of rapid digital transformation?
In Partnership with
This event is open to 12 x C-level, VPs, Directors and Heads in areas including Information Security, IT Strategy, Legal, HR, Privacy, Innovation, Risk, Governance and Compliance.