Under pressure to do more with less, public sector and non-profit organisations are used to finding innovative ways to digitise. With skills at a premium, how can resources be harnessed more effectively to enable development of innovative services and applications?
Join senior digital, delivery and innovation leaders from across public non-profit sector organisations to discuss how to keep digital transformation on track.
- Doing much more with a lot less: what are the principal challenges facing service delivery across the public sector/non-profit?
- What are the main barriers to achieving digital objectives?
- Shared examples of ‘best in class’ digitisation: what worked well, what were the main benefits and outcomes?
- How can organisations harness the power of an increasing volume of data?
- Enabling rapid application development: what tools are available to build improved digital services at speed?
- A roadmap for the future: how can digital services be delivered cheaply, effectively and innovatively? How can successes be shared across the public sector/non-profit?
- What skills are required to digitise services and what are the options to address shortfalls?
In Partnership with