Rocket Fuel Summit
Powering the intelligent and disruptive organisation
Data is fuelling a new wave of innovation and disruption. The potential of artificial intelligence and other new technologies hinges on adopting a robust approach to data, enabling the intelligent organisation to deepen understanding of customer behaviour, forecast trends and optimise operations. The digital power shift is accelerating, and data is a crucial asset in building competitive advantage.
Rocket Fuel will bring together digital leaders with a vision to reach new frontiers. Join your peers to accelerate change.
A jam-packed one day agenda
- 10 keynotes or case studies from innovative industry leaders
- Chief Disruptor interview: a fireside chat with a digital business leader
- The Social Panel: combines expert panel with quality debate and a beer!
- 3 Masterclasses: Agile Transformation, Personalisation and Innovation
- 3 Breakouts: Security and Trust, Data and Insights, Optimising Performance
- Cross-functional, senior audience from 20+ sectors
- Mentor Sessions running throughout the day
- Take away cutting edge insight from expert speakers into the potential of AI and automation
- Share challenges and solutions with peers from inside and outside your industry sector
- Hear from those in the know about data ethics and look ahead to the post-GDPR era
- Discover practical examples of how automation and AI can solve your business challenges
- Quiz our expert social panel on the relationship between innovation and regulation
- Establish best practice for governance, identity, trust and security policies
- Be inspired by companies who are offering a hyperpersonalised experience
- Compare real-world projects to tailor your strategies
- Build a roadmap for agile working, personalisation, or innovation in our 3 in-depth masterclasses
- Daniel Hegarty, CEO, Habito
- Peter Davies, CEO and Founder, Verv
- Andrew Mann, VP Insight, Pricing and Digital CRM, Asda
- Ahti Heinla, CEO and Co-founder, Starship Technologies
This event is purely for senior executives (e.g. CIOs, CTOs, CMOs, CDOs, VPs, Directors), and those responsible for driving technology projects within their organisation.